Thursday, February 09, 2006

And Now For Something Completely Different...

This is it: the first post in a new blog. I hope you're ready, blogosphere.

Your first question is probably: "What the heck is this thing going to be about?" Honestly, Travis and I decided there's just too much awesome stuff in the world to not talk about it all the time. Plus, as a team, we can write about a wider variety of awesome stuff, since we're not, like, clones of each other. Or are we? No, we're really not.

For the most part, we expect to write about music we enjoy (new and old, local and not-so-local) and include samples when possible. We'll have to rely on annoying cheap file-hosting for now, but hopefully that will be a temporary situation. In the meantime, we hope you enjoy some awesome tunes and maybe even discover something new. Of course, if you make a new discovery, we encourage you to also go out and support the artists. Go to their shows, buy their CDs, or hell, get a t-shirt for your lady or man-friend. It's all good.

Finally, we also like lots of cool stuff that isn't music, so chances are you'll be hearing about other things too. Sometime in the next few days, Travis and I will put together some individualized introductions. You may learn something from them, but probably not, since we're a bunch of lying liars.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I go away for a week and miss out on being part of the fun blog?
later bitches,
gigantor

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I got really drunk yesterday afternoon and went and explored a castle!
awesome,
gamblor

travisthered said...

A fun blog is not the only thing you missed... did anyone tell you yet?

Anonymous said...

tell me what? tell me now!!!!
or feel my wrath.
gigantor

travisthered said...

oooh, yeah... you totally missed a trick+AV show last night..

Anonymous said...

Huh? I was here and I missed it.

Matt

travisthered said...

yeah matt, wheretf were you?

Anonymous said...

Was it on a thursday? Ka-Ra-Te!

Mellow D said...

nice blog, boys.
Just sitting here wishing I could go get drunk and explore a castle....oh well.
Later, Oprah's on.