Saturday, February 18, 2006

Ben Folds' Covers

Since our last cover post was so popular I thought I would post similarly, but differently. These are some crazy covers that Ben Folds has done.

The first is In Between Days, which is a Cure cover. Then Get your hands off of my woman, which is a cover of The Darkness. Then I have a cover of Bitches aint shit, a Dr. Dre cover. The last is a live cover of George Michael’s Careless Whisper. He has also done covers of other such interesting artists as Elvis Prestley, Built to Spill, Liz Phair, Oasis, the Buggles, Steely Dan, The Flaming Lips, and Jimi Hendrix. Enjoy!

[mp3] Ben Folds - Inbetween Days
[mp3] Ben Folds - Get Your Hands Off Of My Woman
[mp3] Ben Folds - Bitches Ain't Shit
[mp3] Ben Folds - Careless Whisper (live)

*Buy Ben Folds' Albums on Amazon

3 comments:

Mary said...

Hi guys. I don't know Travis but I'm a friend of Pat's. Anyhoo, just stopping by to say that I'm reading and I think what you're doing here is six kinds of cool.

xo

Chad said...

Just found your blog today...good stuff! I actually put up a Ben Folds cover today as well - we must be on the same wavelength. :)

Cheers,
Chad

The Trick said...

Hey Mary! Glad you like it. We're still figuring some details out, but for now we're just having fun with it... Hopefully introducing a few new tunes along the way.