Friday, February 24, 2006

It means little white boy


I imagine everyone has listened the heck out of Beck’s CD Guero, but did everyone get the chance to listen to the follow up CD Guerolito? It remixes all of the songs and puts them on the album in the same order as Guero, which I think is quite cool.

Hell yes was one of my favorites from Guero. When I first heard the version from Guerolito, I was like, “Whoa, why didn’t he just do this in the first place?” Enjoy!

[mp3] Beck - Hell Yes
[mp3] Beck - Ghettochip Malfunction (Hell Yes)

* Buy Guero
* Buy Guerolito

1 comment:

Mellow D said...

yeah... shawn has listened the shit out of that album and I agree, there are some good remixes. As for old Beck, I really like Mellow gold (esp:"Whiskeyclone, Hotel City 1997"). It takes me back to grade 8, drinking our first stolen beer...Also, "Lost Cause" (Sea change) is good too.