Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Stills odds and ends


I saw The Stills play here last fall and they announced that they would be releasing another album, Without Feathers later on this year. Their new material sounded great and i thought i should post some odds and ends i have found.
My Favorite tune from their first release Logic will break your heart was Still in love song. I recently stumbled upon a nifty remix of the song so here it is. I am also posting Retour a vega, a song done en francais, which was only released on the soundtrack to Wicker Park. Enjoy!

[mp3] The Stills - Still in love song (remix)
[mp3] The Stills - Retour a Vega

*buy Still in love song single on Amazon
*buy Logic will break you heart on Amazon
*buy Wicker Park OST on Amazon

3 comments:

The Trick said...

I think I actually came across some of the new Stills material on another blog just yesterday. I'll have to see if I can find the link again.

The Trick said...

Never mind. The other stuff I found was also old. No new Stills... :(

travisthered said...

boo-urns!