Monday, March 06, 2006

I keep you in my breath


Harmony Trowbridge has only released a 6 song EP Amoraphobe, but she has joined Stuart McLean on his 2004 Vinyl Café tour and she won the Ottawa Folk Festival’s New Talent Search. She has been touring lately through Canada but she won’t make it back to the east coast until September. Details tba, but she will be hitting Fredericton, Halifax, Sackville and Saint John for sure.

I am having a hard time finding a comparative artist; I figure that is a good thing. I am going to have to say she sounds like a mix of Lua by Bright Eyes, Strawberry Wine by Ryan Adams, To be alone with you by Sufjan Stevens and Those to come by the Shins. I hope that helps. Enjoy!


[mp3] Harmony Trowbridge - Nothing runs like a deer
[mp3] Harmony Trowbridge - Flat bottomed boat

* Buy Amoraphobe

1 comment:

Mr. Beer N. Hockey said...

...nice photo...