Friday, April 14, 2006

Pump It Up

Right, so I played a show last night (it was great) and we stayed up until the early hours of the morning drinking and watching He-Man. It was fun and all, but I'm short on energy today. Even my three hour nap in the afternoon didn't help. What's a poor boy to do?

Rock!!! Rock always helps a tired soul, so here are a couple of tunes that tend to get my adrenaline pumping. This Moneen track is old, but the band also has a brand new album out this week called The Red Tree. From what I've heard it sounds like they've matured a lot since their early albums. At The Drive-In will unfortunately never make another album, but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy the old work.

[mp3] Moneen - A Realization of How It's Always Been
[mp3] At The Drive-In - One Armed Scissor

1 comment:

supergurg said...

wow i LOVE that ATDI track and havent heard it for quite a few years!! awesomeness :D :D

Gurg