Monday, April 10, 2006

While your boss isn’t looking

I know you probably think I complain a lot, but I am really not this whiney in real life. I think I just use this blog as a means of venting my frustration with the world. Music is my sole mental medication and I rely on it daily to get me into whatever mood I need to be in.

I am sure most of you chug away in your plain cubicle all day, surfing blogs while your boss isn’t looking (I won’t tell). I figure you could use some songs to let you know you are not alone in the battle; we all think everything sucks. Here are some of my favorite songs for these days. Enjoy!

[mp3] K-os - Hallelujah
[mp3] The Cure - Lovesong (Acoustic Version)
[mp3] The Raconteurs - Together
[mp3] Ben Folds Five - Evaporated

2 comments:

Shaun said...

I've never felt guilty about being a cynical cubicle slacker. My only fear is that I spent so much time avoiding work I'll forget how to do my job altogether.

Thanks for the Raconteur track.

Anonymous said...

Another good song for this topic: Cubicle Love Song by Sam Bisbee, which can be downloaded at http://sambisbee.com/index2.html.