Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Probably

Really, I don’t think Gnarls Barkley is any kind of news to anyone right now. Most of us have been cranking Crazy from our stereos for some time. But now for a little treat for those of us more booty shaking inclined.

I recently stumbled upon a Crazy promo CD that had various Crazy remixes. How Crazy! For those of you who don’t know, Gnarls Barkley is a compilation between Cee-lo and Danger Mouse. They will be playing Lolapalooza this year. Enjoy!

[mp3] Gnarls Barkley - Crazy (Jamie Dunn Remix)
[mp3] Gnarls Barkley - Crazy (Spencer Collective Extended Remix)
[mp3] Gnarls Barkley - Crazy (Karl G. Remix)
[mp3] Gnarls Barkley - Crazy (Karl G. vs. DJ Ori B. vocal mix)

* Buy St Elsewhere

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im not really booty shaking inclined, just booty inclined

Kimmy said...

Song is pretty good, a bit repetitive though. I'm trying to find this mix I like.

Anonymous said...

How can I download a copy of the Karl G. remix of Crazy. I can't find it anywhere and I keep hearing it on satellite radio so I know it's got to be available somewhere. Help!