Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I am a patient boy

Our regulars will recall several recent posts concerning the release date of a new ...And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead album (titled So Divided). The original release date was in the first week of October. That was hard to wait for, but I was able to deal. Next, we were told the album would be pushed back to late October. Gulp. Whatever... I'm a big boy, right?

Now I see that the album has experienced yet another delay and won't be released until November 14th. Ugh. I realize the band probably has zero control over this, but for anyone who also eagerly anticipated Worlds Apart, this scenario feels overwhelmingly familiar -- except that album was delayed by several months.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still very excited to hear the album, but I do have to admit this is kind of a buzz killer. In the words of Fugazi: I am a patient boy and I wait, I wait, I wait... and wait... and wait... and wait... ... ... ... ... wait.

[mp3] Fugazi - Waiting Room
[mp3] Emm Gryner - Waiting Room

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a big fan of the cover. I was a large Fugazi fan back in the day so this one is pretty special. Thanks.

Greg said...

What happened, you loose some weight?