Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Happy Holidays@!!!!1one

Hope everyone had a grand holiday! I spent it up on the north shore of New Brunswick and i had a wonderfully relaxing time. I also got some awesome gifts from my awesome girlfriend!














First i got a sweet Postal Service shirt with a Tambird on it! The Tambird artwork was created by Susie Ghahremani, the solo artist also known as snoozer!












I also got a fantastic Depeche Mode DVD/CD Live in Milan/Touring the Angel. What a great Christmas for me!







[mp3] The Postal Service - Nothing Better
[mp3] Snoozer - Winterclothes
[mp3] Depeche Mode - Precious (Live in Milan)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great tip for the depeche mode DVD...got it right away :-). Happy holidays!

Villy Ohm
http://www.holidays-bargain.net