Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Some landmarks

We haven't posted much this year, so dear readers -- if any of you still exist -- I'm sorry. I've had other web projects on the go and Travis has been wrapped up in all kinds of adventures. Even so, we haven't entirely forgotten about this little baby of ours and I have a funny feeling that the summer weather just around the corner may inspire me to start posting again in one form or another.

That said, we managed to hit a few landmarks while we weren't paying attention. For one, this is our 199th post. Go on, Travis, make it 200! I dare ya. It's also been over a year since we started this thing, which means our anniversary happened some time in February. If anything, I want to put this post up just to say we made it this far. Content be damned!

Carry on.

No comments: