Thursday, November 08, 2007

We Stand Like Statues

A quick heads-up: if you're local, my (mostly) electronic project will be playing at The Capital Bar in Fredericton this Saturday with Sudbury, Ontario's Statues. I've had the pleasure of sharing a stage with these guys before and let me tell you -- they are one fun band. It's worth checking out if you're a fan of pure, unadulterated power pop. All you Weezer, Clash, and Replacements fans would probably dig it. Some downloadable mp3s are available on the band's MySpace page.

1 comment:

Tandera said...

I write to you from the distant shores of Rio de Janeiro. I was surfing the net looking for blogs which comments aboput mp3s when I found yours. Since I have a band I thought I should write to ya.

Hope you hear Homens do Pântano in our myspace page (in a free-translation The Swamp Men) and if you like it post some commentaries in your blog. Our tunes are rap-rock based mixed with some crazy samba-dub. Oh well, only you can judge by yourself. Hope you like it. Gonna also check your suggestions.

Cheers from Rio de Janeiro,

Tandera (www.myspace.com/homensdupantano)