Friday, April 18, 2008

A Mux For All Seasons

I suppose if we're only going to post once every two or three months, mixes are a good way to go. A friend recently introduced me to Muxtape, which is a pretty neat concept, I think, even if it is a little lacking in features right now. I put together a quick mix of some stuff I've been enjoying recently. I'm pretty excited to have some new Ladytron and Portishead (pictured above) this year, not to mention new stuff by The Notwist. The rest is a collection of tunes old and new that have been keeping me company.

All Muxed Up (click to listen)

Tracks:
Ladytron - Black Cat
Mogwai - Glasgow Mega-snake
...And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead - Days of Being Wild
LCD Soundsystem - No Love Lost
Joy Division - Heart & Soul
Portishead - Machine Gun
Dan Deacon - Pink Batman
The Octopus Project - I Saw the Bright Shinies
The Notwist - Good Lies
Ker - A Chorus

No comments: